Do you also want to get your website ranked on the first page of Google? If yes then this blog is for you only. SEO is done by many digital marketing agencies and also claims to be the best digital marketing agency. But this does not happen in reality.
Today, through this blog, I am going to tell you some SEO tips, using which you can get your website ranked whether on Google search engine or any other search engine.
Here are some tips to follow for your SEO projects –
1) Quality Content Writing – Content plays very important in SEO. While writing content, we have to keep in mind that the quality of the content should be good and that your service or product is being told very well, while reading the content, people are getting information and enjoying reading. Google considers such content very good which is useful for the user. And content proves most beneficial in ranking the website. So that’s why the content should be very good.
2) Use Relevant Keywords – Selecting keywords plays a very important role in ranking the website. Some places of keywords have been made in the website and it is believed that even after placing the keywords in the right place, there is a great benefit in the ranking of the website.
You can use keywords in meta title, description, h1 tags, image alt tags, in your content, and so on. Just suppose you want to rank this keyword “Website Designing Company in Gurgaon” Then you can place this keyword on the places that I have told you at the beginning of this paragraph.
But please be careful, you should never stuffing of keywords. If it is like that then your website can be penalized by Google. We should use keywords properly while writing the content.
3) Mobile-Friendly Website – As we all know that today most users come through mobile phones, so we should take care of whether the website is mobile-friendly or not. If you do not have a mobile-friendly website, you can lose a large part of your customers, which will not be good for your business at all. Your website can be penalized by Google if it is not mobile-friendly.
4) Website Speed – Website speed does matter if you want to rank your website on the first page of Google. Google rewards those websites which have a good loading speed. The less time websites take to open the more chances to rank your website on Google.
Just think once, if you are searching for something on a website but that website speed is not good and taking more time than usual so you will leave those types of websites. Am I right?
5) Build Backlinks – It is believed that the more backlinks your website has, the sooner your website will be able to rank on Google or other search engines, but while creating backlinks, we must keep in mind that the quality of the created backlinks should be very good. So that the domain authority of our website can increase it.
There are too many types of backlinks such as blog submissions, article submissions, bookmarking submissions, image submissions, classified submissions, directory submissions, question & answer submissions, website reviews submissions, microblogging submissions, etc that you can create for your website.
6) Use Alt Tags – We should use descriptive alt tags for images on our website. By doing this we can simply send information about images and it helps in improving ranking on the Google search engine. We can add keywords also in the section of alt tags “mention your keyword”.
7) Improve Website Structure – The structure of the website must be well-organized so that user can not confuse and find the thing that he is looking for. You can add social media icons, about us, services, portfolio, and call icons to make calls directly in the header section on the other hand you can add some important links in the footer section of your website.
8) Schema Markup – Schema markup is the most important thing that you can use for sending information to Google search engines about your website. There are some types of schema markup available such as “article, breadcrumb list, FAQ, organization, local business, recipe, product, how to, job posting, person, event, video, website”. You can use it according to your website. It is very helpful to rank your website.
9) LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) Keyword – LSI keywords are keywords that are similar to the main keywords. Off-page SEO activity is also done on LSI keywords to get the website ranked. Here is some example of LSI keyword. Just suppose your main keyword is “Website Designing Company in Delhi” Then your LSI keywords will be “website development company in Delhi, Web design company in Delhi, website design & development cost, etc.
I hope these 9 tips will be helpful for you. If you follow these carefully then you will be able to rank your website.